Sunday, July 17, 2005

In The Beginning... (And God Said, "It Is Good")

This is not a history so much of an individual, as of a group. Our friends say a lot about who we are. What mine say about me is mostly, "Life has not turned out how I expected". And in parantheses: ("That's why I drink so much"). I have yet to meet more intelligent, or emotionally-disturbed, or tequila-immune people than those within my dysfunctional social circle. I'd like to put their stories out into the universe, complete with photographs (I know some of you skip right to the pages with pretty pictures when you're reading), mostly because other people think I'm making them up.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Milligan said...

My friend Bail Money is what we like to call a "pot stirrer". Despite attempts by he and Mike Smith to paint me as a nude-lovin' hussy, the truth is I swam in shorts and a T-Shirt. And no Mike, not a T-Shirt that I took off for you.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home